Grey Power NZ Federation Inc. Election Strategy Policy
Last Reviewed 9/09/2014
To take every opportunity to promote agreed policies that advance, support and protect the welfare of older people in New Zealand during local and central government election campaigns.
- To emphasise and define relevant, timely issues clearly following instruction from the AGM.
- To set strategies in place on how to influence political party policy.
- To create a precise work-plan to cover all aspects of the election strategy.
Grey Power will:
- Work with associations and others to ensure that as much evidence and information as possible is collected to demonstrate that the issues are problematic.
- Obtain as much information as possible on appropriate strategies to influence political party policy.
- Write a detailed work-plan to ensure an efficient election strategy process and provide copy to associations.